I'm so glad that you are here! I created Everyday Therapist to teach stressed and busy women and men simple tools to improve their life...every day. I am a modern clinical health psychologist (in practice for over 10 years) and nutritional therapy consultant in Frederick, MD, and I am passionate about teaching and empowering people to become healthier.
I believe that self-care is the key to optimizing mental and physical health. I provide clients with a variety of mind-body and holistic tools to increase their self-care, and as a side effect, depression, anxiety, and stress dissipate. The techniques work by harnessing the power of the mind-body connection.
You don't have to be sick to get healthier. You don't have to be "crazy" to feel more balanced. You don't have to lie on a couch or sit in a chair detailing your earliest memories for session after session to understand your patterns of thought and behavior. You can improve your life with simple changes to the ways you think, the stories you believe about yourself, and the choices that you make, and you can start now!
- Do you want to be healthier and happier but don't know where to start?
- Are you struggling with depression, anxiety, or health issues?
- Are you craving better, more fulfilling relationships with others?
- Are you feeling "stuck" with where you are in life, your career, your future, and don't know how to move forward?
- Are your choices (or lack thereof) getting you where you want to be in life?
If you would like to improve your answers to these questions, then Everyday Therapist is the place for you. Making changes in your life can be uncomfortable, but the right tools and support, you can make positive changes every day. You can begin now with a free consultation.